Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bleh


Has NOT had a fun time with school lately. At the begining of quarters, grades matter ALOT! I got a D- in Keyboarding because I forgot to do homework and some other things, but now its back to an A but I'm still paranoid and I'm still scared. My braces are driving me CRAZZZZYYY!!!! The pain is tremendous, I'm serioues grabbing 5 orthodonist cards and lighting them on fire and doing an indian dance when those mother chuckers are off. I could not, would not, be able to survive school if it wasn't for the friends that I have. The Lord has really blessed me with good friends that will help me make good choices, some examples are: Aren, he's been helping me relax and giving me advice for grades. Desiree, She makes me laugh when I feel like I'm gonna cry, I know that no matter what I'm going through, Desi has worse things going on with her, and she helps me anyways! Conner, he helps me with my social life and some skills, He's fun to talk to and he showed me how to snowboard, which, may not be useful in my life, but it could help with my social life later on, he also listens to me when I need help. I always wonder if I have those same good qualities as my friends do, but sometimes I feel doubtful. I'm thinking about trying out for the volleyball team, but first I have to find out where and when they will be! Hopefully I can find out Mrs. Field on Monday. The winter picture above is what it looks like in Burley right now. I was gonna go to the Easter Egg hunt, but I think its screwed today. Lots of disappointed kids today. I want to get some easter presents from the Easter Bunny, hopefully the Easter Bunny knows I'm never too old for that like some stupid people do. People comment at how cool I look when I have my glasses off and reading. I don't know if I want contacts... At least not yet. I'll probably wait till I'm in high school to do that. I'm not really concerned that much about my looks right now. The boys at my school are my friends, I've got no need to look fancy smcancy right now. I haven't felt happy in over a month... Hopefully my other emotions other than sadness, boredem, and paranoid will unthaw soon so I can use them when spring rolls around, that is, if it does. People say that I have creative writings, but I tend to disagree, but at the same time, I agree. I just write what comes in my mind, and it really does help when you've read alot of books in your lifetime. I guess the words just kind of flow naturally from my mind to my finger tips, a wave of emotion and storytelling I guess is how I would put it. I love my ipod so much, I hope the Easter Bunny gives me a $20 gift card for Itunes so I can download some new songs like Maroon 5. I'm gonna go and have some breakfast. Happy Easter. Not-so-happy-Natalie out.

1 comment:

  1. That picture you posted posted is really beautiful. I like it a lot. It sounds like you have some really nice friends. I think you have some wonderul friendship qualities too, it is just harder to see them in yourself.

    ReplyDelete