Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nice day

Today was awesome! I got up early and washed my hair and got everything tidied up. Dad came and dropped me off at the school to where I dropped my poster off at Miss Haws room for the Charlottle Doyle project and read until the bell rang. I went to gym like normal and I had Libby on my team and we rocked everyone's socks! Advisory was fun, we got popcorn and homemade punch. I left with a plate still full of popcorn, and some of my friends passing me in the hallway just grabbed some and said thanks. I didn't care, there was no way I was going to eat all of it anyways, and I knew they weren't doing it in a mean way. I got to geography and I told everyone to dig in before class started. Some liked me a little more for doing that and others got insulted because they didn't get here in time when there was still popcorn left. We left geography and had lunch, then went into Miss Haws classroom. Yay, I remembered today was History Day and most of the honors and non honors geography students had gone to it. No Dylan!!! YESSSSS Desiree and I got far on our project, but I'm afraid Aren will be mad that we did most of it without him. Home Ect, I usually fear. I don't know why, but I just do. But today I was looking forward to it. I didn't know why either. I worked on my blanket and was close to being done when the bell rang. Dang. I was walking upstiars when I noticed someone had walked beside me and was starting to talk to me. I looked over to see who it was and it was Aren. AREN! I missed him, most of my friends had gone to the History Day thing, and I had no one to chat to in between classes. I swung my arm around him for a couple of seconds then let go. I noticed he was wearing a suit, and I couldn't help but see the fact that he looked like a missionary. A nice looking missionary, I guess you could almost just say handsome... 0.0 Oh please, I probably think all missionaries are handsome. I closed it out of my mind. I'm excited for the family reading night at the Jr. High and is just plain excited! Gotta go see what everyone is up to. Nice- Day-Natalie out.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty fun day at school. It reminded me of when I was in school-just fun, nice days.

    ReplyDelete