Friday, August 13, 2010

Wicked

Ok so it's been forever since I've been on blogger... school has been keeping busy, although I can't use that excuse for the 3 months of summer that have just flown by... 8th grade schedule is scaring me... I didn't get advanced drama... But I hope I can still be in the last 2 plays. I'm super super excited to have Mr. Brinkerhoff as my Drama teacher and my Honors English teacher!!! I really wanna go see Wicked the Musical... but 1. I dunno if it is still playing, 2. It would be such a long ride to a city that actually had the Musical. I think Boise has it but I'm sure. That would be one awesome birthday gift though! Speaking of Wicked, I went on Wicked at Lagoon this summer, and I LOVE it! Definately planning on going on it by myself next time we hit Lagoon. I really don't feel like typing much, but I will do better as to keep everyone updated as the weeks and the dramatic days go by. Nervous Natalie out.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you definitely need to keep on your blog so we all know what's going on and so that I don't feel like the only one who's blogging.

    Advanced Drama? Don't you have enough of that in your life without having to take a class on it? Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete